Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Yarn Along: Quiet Knitting

Last week, I had two projects on the go.  I finished the gloves (come back Friday!) and I am still strutting along on the little Capuchon project.  It's real quiet knitting.  Long rows of stockinette, with a small seed stitch border.  It does not look much like a cape yet, but I am sure you can appreciate how relaxing it is to knit.  In the last few months, I really have challenged myself knitwise (ha ha!), so taking a break from intense knitting is quite appreciated.

What is also quite special is that I don't know what I am going to knit next.  I usually have this long mental list of projects I want to tackle, but it seems that I went through it.  Maybe it is a time to take a break?  Nah..... I'll certainly come up with something else while looking at other great projects in progress on  Ginny's Yarn AlongTami's amis WIP Wednesday, and Nicole's KCCP!

2 comments:

  1. I have red yarn on the needles too. :-) You certainly have a point about relaxed knitting. Have a nice week. Regula

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love feedback!